Perform system design integration, and testing of active implantable and non-implantable medical devices. Work across all levels of products, from simulation and concept engineering to manufacturing and testing.
• Collaborate with engineers from other disciplines (software, mechanics, electronics, therapy development, clinical) to develop and review technical solutions that implement the user needs on neuromodulation platforms.
• Supports the integration and verification of the corresponding features into a medical product including the development of automated and manual tests, intended to verify correct functioning of the system.
• Design and shape the architecture of system applications.
• Provides scientific and engineering oversight and assists in development activities as required.
• You hold a Master’s degree in engineering (e.g. electrical or micro-technical), or physics.
• Good programming skills in one or more of the following languages: Matlab, Python, C++
• Background and experience with algorithms and data analytics is considered a plus.
• A team player who can collaborate well with engineers in an interdisciplinary environment with varying levels of experience.
• Results-oriented, hands-on and thrives well in an innovative organization.
• Ethical person, with positive outlook and pragmatic attitude.
• Represents the ONWARD CODE.
Do you want to join our team as our new Junior System Engineer - 2 years contract? Then we'd love to hear about you!