Reporting to the Quality Assurance department, you will be under the supervision of the Quality Assurance & EHS manager. Your main role will be to support the deployment of the Quality Management System, and in particular the implementation of an eQMS.
• Support implementation of eQMS software : preparation of data migration, set-up new environment
• Create and deliver training programs to educate users on eQMS
• Maintain document management system.
• Contribute to training management.
• Support preparation of ISO13485 recertification audit and update of the QMS to comply with MDR and QSR requirements.
• Monitor key quality performance indicators and propose and implement new ones. Report them internally in a clear, comprehensive, visual manner.
• Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
• You are an engineer or university student with a specialisation in Quality Assurance or Biomedical engineering.
• You have a good command of MS Office systems and tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• You speak English and French fluently.
• Autonomy, curiosity, proactivity, a taste for investigation and the ability to manage software implementation.
Do you want to join our team as our new Quality Assurance Intern? Then we'd love to hear about you!