OMWARD works on Therapies that restores hand and arm functions in people with spinal cord injury. The Data Systems and Advanced Analytics team has the task to drive the developments for creating a data portal to collect data from the clinical studies, develop a companion app for patients and clinicians and achieve actionable insights to support our therapy platforms.
To achieve our goal, the Data Systems and Advanced Analytics team constantly researches talents to improve the skills and effectiveness of our team.
Therefore, the Data Systems and Advanced Analytics team is looking for a student with Engineering, Software background to support our projects activities.
Depending on the Student’s interests, and on the project status, she/he can be involved in the following areas:
• Architecture and development activities for Electronic Data Capture Portal and Companion Mobile App.
• Software Verification & Validation, Analysis, bug fixing, Testing activities covered by verification and validation.
• Development of documentation required for Software in medical environment including software development plan, system requirements & specifications, risk management file and testing plan and report.
• Data analysis and processing using python or any other programming language.
• Contribute to the development of the frontend and cloud backend infrastructure.
The student should be comfortable with:
Do you want to join our team as our new Sotware & Clinical Application Intern? Then we'd love to hear about you!